iUpdate Cloud allows you to update, or even insert, your iMIS data using an IQA query. In other words, the result set from an IQA selection becomes the source records for your updates. Think of this as a SQL Select Statement that returns a number of records that serve as the records to update. This IQA is what you can now use to UPDATE or even CREATE stuff in iMIS! There is more; in conjunction with the iSchedule product, you can even schedule these to run off hours or on a recurring basis.
- Create "call" Activities for everyone who has ever attended a NiUG but is NOT registered for this year.
- Change a person’s member type based on demographics.
- Erase a field on every record (No need to have ASI do that for you!).
- Save data for future reporting purposes.
- Calculate a score for each member and populate a panel (Fundraisers and Membership folks love this!).
- When a Company renews, mark everyone attached to that Company as a Member.
- When Company expires, mark everyone attached to that Company as a Non-Member.
- Update Primary email if blank but filled in on another address.
- Find locked out users and un-lock them.
- Update tick boxes based on multiple factors being completed.
- Remove people from a Committee if they are no longer a member or violated an agreement.
- Automatically set / remove communication preferences.
- Create missing user credentials.
- Create activities for workflows.