You're viewing the documentation for iImport Cloud, a browser-based app that is part of the iMIS Data Management Suite.
For the Windows desktop application called iImport, please click here.
iImport Cloud allows you to import and update your iMIS data using a spreadsheet (e.g. Excel, CSV, etc.). You can import, update, or both at the same time! For example, if a match is NOT found, it will import the new record. If a match IS found, the record will be updated with the relevant information from the spreadsheet.
Additionally, you can create and save templates that can be easily re-used for future imports and/or updates
Finally, in conjunction with the iSchedule product, you can even schedule these to run off hours or on a recurring basis.
- Conduct an initial data load or conversion into your iMIS system.
- Import a spreadsheet from outside of iMIS.
- Quickly update Name/Address/Demographic changes made by staff (or even volunteers!)
- Bring Activities into iMIS from outside activities or events.
- Update newly created or existing Panel Sources.
These are just a few real-life use cases we have seen with iImport Cloud.